Online resources in regards to
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Toolkits | Tribal Communities, Older Adults, Workplaces and more
- Social Media Toolkit | Example practices for popular social media channels.
- Graphics | CDC has provided graphics and buttons for public use.
- Videos | Useful lessons, advice, tips and tricks for Covid-19 in video format
World Health Organization
- COVID-19 Dashboard | View global COVID-19 numbers in an interactive map
- Media Resources | News, press briefings, podcasts, explainers
- Quick Links | Find information on advice, vaccines, technical guidance, response, and research
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- General Information | Find HHS information on vaccines, mental health, federal resources and more
- Testing Locations | COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Newsroom Resources and Information | Letters, Recommendations, Grants, Handbook, etc.
Navajo Department of Health
- COVID-19 Dashboard | Cases, Frontline heroes, COVID-19 resources, Navajo reopening, donations and more.